Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following HND, Pre-HND/NDII & PD (Part-Time) programmes run by the Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa for the 2017/2018 Academic Session.
Online application commences from Monday 19th June, 2017.
Part Time Programmes
1. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology HND/NDII/Poly. DIP.
2. (Power Machines option) HND/NDII/Poly. DIP.
3. Mechanical Engineering Technology HND/NDII/Poly. DIP.
4. Architectural TechnologyvHND/NDII/Poly. DIP.
5. Building Technology HND/NDII/Poly. DIP.
6. Urban and Regional Planning HND/NDII/Poly. DIP.
7. Banking and Finance HND/NDII/Poly. DIP.
8. Marketing HND/NDII/Poly. DIP.
9. Office Technology and Management HND/NDII/Poly. DIP.
10. Statistics HND/NDII/Poly. DIP.
11. Computer Science HND/NDII/Poly. DIP.
12.Science Laboratory Technology HND/NDII/Poly. DIP.
13. AccountancyHND/NDII/Poly. DIP.
14.Agricultural Engineering Technology HND/NDII/Poly. DIP.
15.Quantity Surveying HND/NDII/Poly. DIP.
16. Business Administration and Management HND/NDII/Poly. DIP.
17. Estate Management HND/NDII
18. Mass Communication NDII/Poly. DIP.
19. Library and Information SciencesNDII/Poly. DIP.
20. Public Administration NDII/Poly. DIP.
21. Land Administration POLY DIP.
22. Civil Engineering Technology POLY DIP.
23. Agricultural Technology POLY DIP.
24. Entrepreneurship DevelopmentPOLY DIP.
25. Environmental ManagementPOLY DIP.
26. Crime Management, Prevention and Control (This programme is STRICTLY for personnel in the Military, Police, SSS, and other Para-Military Agencies, candidates are expected to show evidence accordingly).
27. Tourism and Event ManagementPOLY DIP.
Polytechnic Diploma- Duration: 4 Semester
At least four (4) passes including Mathematics, English Language and other relevant subjects (at the GCE O’ Level, SSCE or its equivalent)
Pre-HND- Duration: 3 Semester
Ordinary Diploma or its equivalent in relevant discipline and five (5) Credits at not more than two sittings at the GCE O’Level, SSCE, or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language and any three relevant subjects.
HND Part-Time- Duration: 6 Semester
National Diploma (ND) in the relevant field from recognized Polytechnics with at least Lower Credit plus at least five (5) Credits in GCE O’Level, SSCE, or its equivalent in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language. The post ND working experiences are not required for admission in this respect.
Method of Application
Interested candidates can obtain Application forms at a non-refundable fee of 6,000 naira only, upon successful payments on the Remita platform. Applicants may use their debit cards (Interswitch, Verve, Mastercard etc) or make cash payments at the bank to get an RRR-code to be used on the platform. Candidates are to then to proceed here to begin their application.
The deadline for submission of applications is six (6) weeks from the date of publication.