Requesting for Content Removal on our website, Naijasureguys.com.ng, you find Images and links that lead to Various Artiste’s Music/Video files, These files are for promotional use only and are stored directly on our site or somewhere else on the internet.
If your copyrighted material has been indexed by www.naijasureguys.com.ng and you want this material to be removed, you must provide a written communication with exact reference to the content you claim ownership to. The message must contain the following:
1. Name and the exact URL of your copyrighted material.
2. Contact information so that we may contact you (street address, phone and email).
3. Clear proof of evidence that you own the copyright to said content or evidence that you are a representative of the person/company owning the content.
For such a request, please mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or refer to our “Contact Us” page.
We suggest that if you really want to permanently remove your copyrighted material from the internet, you should contact the administrator of the physical URL where your copyrighted material is hosted if it’s not hosted on our site directly.
We will reply to and clear every request, we will not reply to automatized bot messages though, or messages missing any information listed above.
Please note that it may take up to 24 hours to process your request. Don‘t bother sending your request to our ISP, hosting company, or anyone else. It will only take more time to process your request, as all messages are forwarded to the email address above.
- I Remain Ogun PDP Candidate – Adebutu Says As Appeal Court Reassigns Lawal’s Case
- I’ll Be Out Of Action For Long Time – Former Arsenal Star, Mesut Ozil Reveals
- Mercy Eke Showcase Dress With Past And Present Leaders’ Faces
- President Buhari’s Full Independence Day Speech
- Peter Obi’s Full Independence Day Speech