CBN Extends Old Naira Deadline Till February 10
The Central Bank of Nigeria has extended the deadline for the swapping of old naira notes till February 10, 2023.
The CBN stated this in a release on Sunday.
The apex bank said it added – “a 10-day extension of the deadline from January 31, 2023, to February 10, 2023, to allow for the collection of more old notes.”
This is according to the CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele.
He also noted that Nigerians would still be able to deposit their old notes directly with the CBN until February 17, 2023, described as a “grace period.”
There has been pressure from many Nigerians and groups concerning the initial January 31 deadline for the old notes, as the scarcity of the newly designed 200, 500, and 1000 naira notes prevailed in the country.
Call +2348178250300 or Chat with us on Whatsapp For Music Promo Only
- Wizkid Calls Every Week To Check On Me – Davido Reveals In Video, Confirms Collaboration And Tour
- Mbappe Is The Right Captain To Lead France – Evra Speaks Out
- Imagine What PDP Would Have Done To Us If Atiku Won Polls
- Davido In Trovble For Sampling Wizkid On Timeless Album
- Davido’s Wife, Chioma Made Her First Post On Social Media After Son’s D3ath
- Music6 days ago
Davido – Over Dem (I Be Davido For Life)
- Music7 days ago
Davido ft. Asake – No Competition
- Beat5 days ago
Miracle Open Verse Channel By Bob Blaq featuring Shoday
- Naija Music Videos6 days ago
VIDEO: CDQ Ft. D’Banj & Timaya – Igbalode
- News6 days ago
Support President Elect, Make Him Succeed – Tinubu’s Daughter Appeals To Nigerians
- Mixtape6 days ago
Dj Muse | Party Turner – Mascara Vibez (EP) Mix
- Videos7 days ago
Fadeelat Sheikh Dr. Sulaiman Faruq-Onikijipa (Al-Miskeenbillah) 2023 Ramadan Tafsir Lecture (Day 3)
- Gist6 days ago
Ayra Starr Becomes the First Nigerian Female Artist to Hit 100million Streams on Spotify