Government of India through the ICCR – Indian Council for Cultural Relations – is offering up to 900 scholarships for African students to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate, and higher courses programme at Institutions/Universities in India.
Application Deadline: 28th February 2021
Eligible Countries: Under this Scheme, the Council offers 900 scholarships to the following African countries:
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Cape Verde, Chad, Cote d’Ivoire, Comoros, Congo (Republic of), Djibouti, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea (concurrent from Nairobi), Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Libya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, South Sudan (Republic of), Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sao Tame & Principe, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Type: Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Number of Scholarships: 900
Value of Scholarship: ( figure is in Indian currency)
- Living allowance (Stipend) (Per Month)
- Undergraduate -5,500 , Postgraduate-6,000 M.Phil / Ph.D 7,000, Post-doctoral Fellow-7,500
- House Rent Allowance (Per Month)
- In Grade 1 cities-5,000 and In other cities-4,500
- Contingent Grant (per annum)
- Undergraduate-5,000, Postgraduate-7,000, M/Phil / Ph.D and M.Tech./ME-12,500, Postdoctoral studies-15,500, Tuition Fee/Other Compulsory Fee-As per actual (excluding refundable amount)
- Thesis and dissertation Expenses (Once in the entire duration of course)
- D Scholar-10,000 and for BBA/BCA/MBA/MCA/M.Tech and other course required submission of Project-7.000
- Medical Benefits
- Under the scheme, scholars are expected to seek treatment only at medical centre or dispensary attached to universities / Institutes where they enrolled or in the nearest Government hospital (Bill are settled as admissible according to AMA/CGHS norms)
Duration of Scholarship: For the period of study
- Applicants must carry a proper visa. Students should ensure that they get the correct visa from the Indian Embassy/High Commission. Government of India guideline stipulate that if a scholar arrives without proper visa and his/her actual admission at the University/Institute does not materialize, he/she will be deported to his/her country.
- Applicants must have adequate knowledge of English.
- Applicants must have excellent academic records
- Please read the instructions before filling out the application form.
- Please also read the financial terms and conditions.
- Detailed guidelines on the process of applying for ICCR Scholarships online on the A2A Portal and procedure and norms governing the same is given on the www.a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in .
- Students must read instructions and apply through the same website and no hard copy of the application form is required at the Mission.
Call +2348178250300 or Chat with us on Whatsapp For Music Promo Only