The examination is scheduled to hold in participating West African countries from Monday, 20th February to Monday, 15th May, 2017.
We have decided to share some subjects scheme and sample questions to assist 2017 WAEC May/June participants to prepare and have excellent grades. Bookmark this page and check back often for the schemes and sample questions.
2017 WAEC Timetable for May/June.
** Available to candidates in Nigeria only.
*** Available to candidates in The Gambia and Sierra Leone only.
**** Available to candidates in Liberia only.
1. Difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
2. Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken:
(i) Visual Art 3;
- Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Paper 3B – Question paper sill be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.
- Paper 3C – Candidates will be required to execute their projects within six months of the examination year. The period of submission of art pieces will be communicated to schools by the Council.
(ii) General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3; The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
(iii) Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical); Question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
(iv) Project Work Papers; The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting & Decoration, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
3. Extra Time for Blind, Deaf and Dumb Candidates: Blind, deaf and dumb candidates should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.