Yoruba people can’t correct someone without adding insult as a suffix.
(1) do it like this, ode.
(2) press the red button, oponu.
(3) hold it for me, didirin!
(4) you can’t greet person, alaileko.
(5) give it to your brother, agbaya.
(6) Go and take your bath, obun.
(7) Go and do your assignment, Olodo.
(8) you better wake up, oloorun iya.
(9) Yago lona funmi joor, arindin.
(10) iwo ni moun pe……aditi.
(11) where are you coming from, onirin kurin?
(12) Stop writing on the wall, Baseje!
(13) you forgot what I just told you now, alakogbagbe.
(14) So the one you ate is not enough, oloun je iya.
(15) who put your mouth there, saliu elenu gboro?
(16) Is that where I asked you to put it, abunu.
(17) I know you are laughing now….. oni yeye.
Ours is the best culture.